You can post things and find great bargains directly on Facebook with the Facebook Marketplace. There’s no need to download another app or create a new account. You can reach thousands of people in your local region and locate unique products for sale with the Facebook Marketplace.
You may also discover anything from clothes to televisions, as well as vehicles and real estate. People sell both used and new products, and it’s simple to browse postings in your neighborhood. Buying and selling is straightforward, and you can connect with other users and view products in person before making a purchase.
The marketplace is available on desktops and tablets as well as in the Facebook app. Look at the bottom of the app on iOS or the top of the app on Android to find the Marketplace. The marketplace can be found on the left side of the Facebook page if you’re using a web browser.
You don’t have access to the marketplace.
If you can’t find the marketplace icon, don’t worry; I’ve provided extensive instructions with screenshots on how to regain access to your Facebook marketplace in this post.
Step-by-step instructions on how to reactivate the Facebook Marketplace symbol.
Here’s a step-by-step tutorial on getting the Facebook market place back up and running.
- First and foremost, you should be aware that the Facebook marketplace is not currently open to everyone.
- The first thing you should try is going to the Marketplace.
- Three things are likely to happen if you click the link.
- You were unable to access the website because the link was broken.
- Although the link works, it states that your access has been revoked.
- The connection works, however the shortcut isn’t visible in the Facebook program.
Here are some possible causes and solutions if any of the following scenarios occurred.
1. If the link does not work for you, it is likely that the Facebook Marketplace is not now available to you. The following are some possible causes for your inability to access the Facebook marketplace.
Why am I unable to use Facebook’s Marketplace?
Because the Facebook Marketplace is still in development, it is being deployed gradually.
This implies that the Marketplace is not currently available to everyone. You must, in order for the Marketplace to be available to you, You should not be a newcomer to Facebook.
Facebook will deny you access to the Marketplace in order to safeguard the marketplace community from a scam.
As a result, you’ll need to come back later after you’ve been active on Facebook for a time.
Make sure you’re in an area where Marketplace is available.
You won’t be able to utilize Marketplace if you live in (or recently visited) a location where it isn’t available.
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Belize, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Dominican Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippi.
Also, take note of the following;
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Use one of these languages to access Facebook. Make sure you’re using Facebook in one of these languages if you want to use Marketplace.
- Czechs from China
- Finnish English
- The French and the French
- Indonesian Hungarian (bahasa)
- Norwegian and Brazilian Portuguese
- Thai / Spanish / Swedish
Make sure you’re using the most recent version of the Facebook app:
Older versions of the Facebook app, as well as iPhone devices older than the iPhone 5, do not have Marketplace.
2. If the link works but your access has been revoked, it means you violated the Facebook Marketplace Commerce Policies or Community Standards by using Marketplace. If you believe you did not break the rules, you can contact the Facebook staff for an investigation.
To accomplish this,
- Go to Facebook.com and look in the left column for Marketplace.
- Fill out the form by clicking Request Review.
- Within a week, Facebook will consider your appeal and react to you.
Always check your Support Inbox or the email connected with your Facebook account for changes.
I hope this Guide was Helpful?