Not all users have noticed the Facebook Reminder feature. If a date and time are included in a Facebook Messenger message, then you can use it to generate a Facebook Reminder for anyone included in that conversation thread. This reminder will be sent to anyone who is included in the conversation thread via Messenger.
Reminder On Facebook
Facebook Messenger is a fantastic smartphone app for iOS and Android that is made for community communication. Facebook Messenger will help you connect to most of your friends with over 900 million users and allow you to send photos, stickers, videos, and links in a convenient way to chat. Users will then generate a notification directly from their conversation while discussing an occurrence on the app, so no one can forget it.
Reminder Events on Facebook
This can also be used for activities that I am going to teach you how to do. But the method of setting a reminder via Facebook Messenger is certainly said to be a helpful category of Facebook features. Unfortunately, Facebook has chosen to uninstall the feature from the Messenger app for some unknown reason. There are always ways to set up Facebook Reminder for those you want to remind about upcoming activities, as annoying as this is for their users.
How to Set Reminders in Facebook Messenger
Follow the steps below to set a Facebook reminder:
- Go to the Facebook Messenger app.
- Search for a conversation that includes a date and time in it.
- Messenger will help you out by underlining the text that it recognizes as a date and time.
- Then tap the underlined text.
- Select Set Event Reminder if you want the reminder to go off at an exact time or select a Different Time if you want to set the reminder to go off 15 minutes or so before the set event.
- If you select the latter option, you can set the reminder for any desired date and time.
After this, the reminder will be displayed at the top of the screen while you have the conversation open. You can tap it to give the event reminder a title so that everyone is on the same page.
View Upcoming Reminders and Events on Facebook
If you want to prepare for an upcoming event or you’ve forgotten the details you can access the reminder. Although there’s no way to set a reminder on the desktop Messenger, you can review your events and reminders there as well.
- Navigate to your Facebook home page.
- Select “Events” from the left-hand menu.
- You will see past and future events listed on the Events page.
- Select one to add a note or modify it.
That’s how you can access your messenger platform’s “Facebook Reminder” details.