This new development by Facebook has saved a lot of business owners the money they should have spent to rent a physical shop. It has also made products to reach more people within a short period of time.
How Can I Locate Marketplace Facebook?
Before we proceed, note that Facebook Marketplace has been launched in just about 50 countries of the world. The U.S.A is one of the countries that could first access the feature.
The Facebook marketplace is a new invention of the Facebook team on the site, therefore, this feature only works on an updated version of the Facebook mobile app.
- Launch the Facebook mobile app or visit the Facebook site.
- On the left menu of the homepage, you will find a shop icon, go ahead and click on it.
Nb: If you are not up to 18, it is not possible to use the feature.
How to Sell Items on Facebook Marketplace
- login to your account and click on the shop icon on the top left of the homepage.
- On the list of options that open on the next page, click on ‘Sell Something’ and ‘Item for Sale’ on the next page.
- Include descriptions to your item for example; the title for your listing, the price, your location, a well-shot photo of the item, and the category in which your item falls under.
- Finally, click on the Post option.
How to Purchase Items in the Marketplace
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Tap the marketplace icon on the top left of your Facebook homepage.
- Browse and select the items of your choice.
- To send a message to the seller, quickly click on the ‘message‘ option. Another way to do it by clicking the ‘ask for details’ option to be able to send a message to ensure the item is still available.
Find the Facebook Marketplace on Desktop, Android, and iOS
Before we call it a day, it is important for you to know how to find the marketplace icon on the desktop, Android, iOS.
Desktop – The marketplace icon is on the menu bar located on the left-hand side of your homepage if you are using a desktop.Android – On an Android device, the icon is on the top of your Facebook account homepage together with icons like the notification icon, friend request icon, and messenger icon.
iOS – For iOS, The Facebook marketplace is at the bottom of your Facebook Page.
Hope this was educating. Do well to leave behind a comment or question, if there be any.
Please share with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, and, Instagram.