My Facebook Marketplace Settings Update | Facebook Marketplace Settings: In our Previous article, we discussed how to get on Marketplace on Facebook, and now let’s look into Facebook Marketplace Settings. FB users come across different issues as they use the platform. The marketplace is now one of the most trending services offered by Facebook and from time to time matters arise because users want certain questions answered. With Marketplace Customer Service, you can do any of the following below;
- Report a buyer or seller.
- Get answers as regards FB Marketplace.
- Fix issue associated with Marketplace not working on your device.
One thing you should understand about FB is that its customer service platform controls all their other services.
Facebook Marketplace Customer Service – How To Fix Facebook Marketplace Not Working
When you have any complaints concerning the FB Marketplace, you can report it by following the procedures below:
- Do go to Marketplace FB Page here via your default browser
- Click “Need Help Accessing Marketplace”
- Tap the link below which say “Click Here”
- Then you can lay your complaints and get them fixed
To make things even easier for yourself, you can go to Facebook help center here like you do when you need help with anything regarding FB. It takes you directly to the Facebook Help Center. Now, you have no reason to get scared when your Marketplace Service isn’t working.
Read: Facebook Marketplace Ios App | FB Marketplace App
Facebook Marketplace Settings Free Guide – Turn on and Off Marketplace Notification
When you visit FB Marketplace, have in mind that you can adjust your settings by navigating your way to your account settings. Well, on Marketplace, you can set your account the way you want most especially when you want to be seen by a specific set of individuals. To turning on or off your notification to know when you have a buyer who is interested in your products, just follow the processes below:
- Log in to your account.
- Click the drop-down found at the top right of your page.
- At the left sidebar, click “Notifications”.
- Tap “Facebook”.
- Scroll all the way down to Marketplace.
- Click “Edit”.
- Besides the notification type, click on or off.
- Finally, select the one you want (on or off).
Recommended: Marketplace on Facebook App Missing | Call Marketplace Customer Service
And that’s it on the new My Facebook Marketplace Settings Update | Facebook Marketplace Settings. Do contact Facebook support should you need any assistance regarding your marketplace.