Make Free Cartoon Avatar | Digital Facebook Avatar – How can I access the Avatar app on Facebook or how do I create an avatar on Facebook? First of all, the avatar app isn’t a standalone app in which you can download and install to create an avatar that looks like yourself. Hence, you can learn how you can access the avatar on the Facebook app below. Facebook avatar is actually a new feature that was recently added last week on the Facebook app. Apparently, the introduction of the Facebook avatar has actually chased off the use of sad, happy, crying, or thumbs-up emojis to express emotions through Facebook. Facebook avatar comes as a Facebook avatar creator app or as a Facebook avatar app where you can create an avatar meet and greet on iPad, Android, and iPhone but not on Desktop. in others words, the Facebook avatar app works as an avatar for iPhone, avatar for android, and Facebook avatar iPad.
Furthermore, the Facebook avatar app can be classified under the section of Facebook avatar creator or creator app where you can create a cartoon Facebook profile. But for this time, it will be used not only as a Facebook profile but also in the comment section box, posts, and lots more. The avatar on Facebook as the same similarity of creating a character on Snapchat. Whereby you can provide certain features such as hairstyle, hair color, eye lenses, and others to create a character or an avatar.
How to Update Facebook App | Update Facebook Avatar
First of all, before you can consider using or accessing the Facebook avatar, you need to ensure that the Facebook avatar feature is available on your mobile app. In other to do that, you need to update your Facebook mobile app to update the Facebook avatar on your mobile phone app.
- Go to the Google Play Store on Android and iOS App Store on iOS.
- Next, access the feature “My apps & games” or “Today”.
- Scroll down to select the Facebook app.
- Afterward, you can click Update next to the app to update the Facebook avatar.
- Keep in mind, even after updating the Facebook mobile app, you might still not be able to find the feature. However, the Facebook avatar feature can only be accessed to users in countries such as the United States, New Zealand, and Australia.
How do I Access the Avatar Feature on Facebook App?
First of all, the first thing you need to do is update the Facebook app which allows you to access the Facebook avatar. Without updating the Facebook app you might not be able to access the Facebook avatar feature.
- Open the Facebook app once you’ve installed the app.
- Then, scroll down the Facebook menu which is displayed as “three horizontal lines.”
- Select the option “See More” and scroll down to click Avatar.
- Then, to get started, you can click Next and Get Started to start with creating your character.
However, you can apply the knowledge you use when creating a character on your Snapchat account. Based on the fact, that the method to create or make a Facebook avatar is similar to creating a character on Snapchat, Also, the Facebook avatar app is accessible only to Android and iPhone devices. The feature hasn’t been launched on the desktop and the Messenger app yet.