Here is How to View Facebook Profile as Someone Else: Have you ever wonder what exactly people see when they check your Facebook profile?
Some may feel it is not important since its your account and at least you can see it directly from here, but I can assure you that what others are seeing is far different from what is shown to you on the profile. Just try it using the steps below and see your Facebook profile as someone else, then you will understand what I am saying;
- First go to Settings by clicking the arrow pointing down at the top corner of your Facebook page and then select “settings”
- From the settings page, select Timeline and Tagging
- From the pop-up menu, select “View as” which is under “who can view post”
- Then again, select, “View as Specific Person” which allows you to pick anyone from your friends
- After picking the friend, then it will go directly to your profile and will be shown as the friend you picked will see it.
Note that you can pick more than one friend from your friend’s list to see what exactly they are seeing on your Facebook profile page, you just follow the steps again and select another friend.
Kindly share this write-up if you find it useful to all your contact, so they can actually see what others are seeing on their Facebook profile. You may want to consider the following articles below.